In no order of importance our to do list for the house:
- Restore all trim and baseboards in the house.
- Renovate kitchen.
- Turn half bath on main floor to a full bath– find a way to add a door.
- Renovate second floor bathroom– find a way to add a door.
- Make attic– a third floor usable space, with storage.
- Remove all carpet from the house.
- Restore staircase.
Re-point the stone foundation. *Priority #2* Add gutters Remove Ash tree from back yard. Renovate daughters room. Renovate guest room.
- renovate office/ 2nd guest room.
- Landscape the back yard to add gardens and storage.
- Renovate Den/ Playroom.
- Renovate Living room.
- Renovate Dinning room.
- Use jacks to level the house *Priority #1*
- Renovate the porch
- downstairs: built in closets and seating for a beautiful entryway.
- upstairs: Reading room/library.
- Remove vinyl siding. Repair, strip and paint wood siding.
- Replace all electrical. New priority #1